Sickly sweet twist on a Rice Krispie cake! This recipe takes me back to being a little child, mixing these up in the kitchen with my mum and munching on them to my hearts content!
Having seen a post showing something similar to this on Instagram, I decided to make these beauties to share with my family! Adding the Oreos really makes them that little bit more indulgent, especially with my extra drizzle of white chocolate as well! I’ve used Nigella Lawson recipe for the base and then added my own twist!
If you want a sugar overload then these are definitely for you!
- 50g Butter
- 300g White Marshmallows
- 180g Rice Krispies
- 154g pack of Oreos
- 50g White Chocolate
- Melt the butter and white marshmallows on a low heat in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Once the butter and marshmallows are a smooth mixture, take the pan off the heat and mix it in gently to the pre-weighed Rice Krispies.
- Smash up 75% of the Oreo packet and mix them into the Rice Krispie mixture.
- Press the mixture into a 30cm x 20cm tin (which has been greased and lined with baking parchment) before scattering over the remaining Oreo pieces and waiting for the mixture to cool completely.
- Cut the slab of delicious marshmallowy goodness into the size pieces which you want before drizzling over white chocolate for extra indulgence!
Hope you enjoy! Lily x